Friday 16 April 2010

Media heavy

I haven't got much to write about today, but I've decided that I'm going to attempt to do a blog post anyway. A decision that could prove to as spectacularly bad as making a television sitcom based around Hitler called 'Heil Honey I'm Home'. What you see below you is no Youtube mockup either, just ask wikipedia. Surely I can't produce anything as bad as this.



Have you heard the new Zipper song? It's up on the bubblegum records myspace. It's well worth a listen, all fuzzpop goodness. Whilst we're on the subject of Bubblegum there's a new Starshy song up too - so you may as well check that out as well here

Elsewhere new Apple Orchard track up on Bandcamp, it sounds a little bit like Ride, it's really rather good.

From Anorak, Elizabeth from the Darlings posted this nice video of them performing at SXSW which somebody sent to them. It's pretty joyous.



If you're around in Nottingham tomorrow, then you could do worse than come to this: -



It promises to be fantastic, Hexicon feature a copy of Allo Darlin (see I don't just throw this stuff together) and Tom from the band has played Horn for Darren Hayman. So worth getting to. Some great songs on their Myspace too.

I'm going to sign off today with the classic 'Throw Aggi from the bridge' for no other reason than the fact I've been enjoying the Slumberland records reissued Black Tambourine record. The song is 18 years old and still sounds amazing. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment