Tuesday 28 February 2012

Video Tuesday

There's times, like a dismally grey day in February; or the comedown after a weeks festival, or just the impenatrable fog of ennui derived from another working day, when you don't feel like doing anything. Just cannot be bothered. It's moments like those when I find music is at it's best, I think everyone has experienced the mood changing power of music, and at this moment in time there's nothing I want more than a little pop pick me up. Luckily for me then that there's three great pop songs (and videos) knocking about at the moment. Not a lot more to be said then just let these little nuggets of brilliance brighten your day.

Allo Darlin' - Capricornia


Eux Autres - Home Tonight


MJ Hibbett - A Little Bit


Also there's a little bit (ahem) on the making of the video on Hibbett's website which you should read.

No comments:

Post a Comment